The end of the year is a time for me to take a pause to reflect upon the happenings of the year. 2021 was a good year for photography classes. I wanted to thank everyone that attended my classes in 2021. It was wonderful to get to know you and spend time together and share our passion for photography. I hope you learned a lot and enjoyed them and that they helped you be a better photographer.
I wanted to give a special thanks to Becky and everyone at Arts Escape for being the glue that has held us all together and kept our inner artists alive though this challenging time.
I will post a listing of the classes below so you get a sense of the material, locations and topics covered in 2021. As I gaze upon 2022 regarding planning photography classes and workshops. I wanted to reach out and hear what photography topics you would like to have in 2022. Please share so I can do my best to service your needs and make for a fun and informative 2022 photography class schedule. If you missed a class last year and want to attend next year let me know so I can do my best to schedule it.
Happy New Year and looking to a brighter 2022.
In Light, John Munno
Here is a little recap of the year with classes at Arts Escape.
Due to Covid and the temporary closing of Arts Escape most of my classes were online/zoom based in the winter and changed to outdoor field photography classes in the spring summer and fall.
1) Know your digital camera part 1
2) Photoshop Elements photography software 1
3) How to print your photos
4) Adobe Lightroom photography software
5) Know your digital camera part 2
6) Photo Review (advice on how to improve your photos)
7) Spring flower macro photography class
8) Spring camera review and refresher at the Bellamy House
9) Lenses and composition at the Bellamy House
10) Photographing seascapes at Hammonanset State Park
11) Kent Falls waterfall photography class
12) Seymour City Lights Night Photography Class
13) Seymour City Lights Night Photography Class
14) Farewell to Fall-Fall Foliage class at Jackson Cove, Oxford.